Friday, March 22, 2013

Lose Your Belly Fat and Get Six Pack Abs


5 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your Belly Fat and Get Six Pack Abs

1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.
2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll tell you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills or other bogus supplements. I'll show you how to use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
Before we get to #5, if you didn't do it already, make sure not to miss out on this free report with tons of fat loss tips today...

For more information: 


"Hi Mike
I was searching for a program to genuinely help me lose body fat and get a six pack.  I came across your website and the money back guarantee you offered suggested to me that you believed in what you were offering & not just interested in selling your e-book. Anyway, I made the purchase on the basis that I'd give it a try and if it wasn't any good I'd ask for my money back.
Before I started with the program I weighed 80kg and my waist size was 42 inches.  After 11 weeks I still weigh about 80kg but my waist size is now 35 inches.  A loss of 7 inches in 11 weeks! Since my weight stayed about the same, that means I gained muscle while losing 7 inches of fat from my waist!
My strength and energy are also improving each week and I'm lifting heavier weights as I progress. Family and friends that haven't seen me in weeks can't believe how much leaner and slimmer I look now.
I'm really glad that I bought your e-book and stuck to the programs. I still have a little more body fat to lose, but I can already tell that a visible six pack is just a few more weeks away!
Thank you for all the advice and words of motivation. This entire experience is far more than what I was expecting for my money!"
Regards,
Imtiaz Girach, UK


"Hey Mike, I am thirty nine years old, 182 cm and before weighing 107kg. Reading the truth about six pack abs has completely changed my life, not just physically but mentally also. My outlook on life has changed also. I started to read it because I was overweight and had a high cholesterol level, so something had to be done, otherwise I was advised by the Doctor I could develop serious problems in the near future.
After reading the book first, before starting any exercises, I followed the eating plan only for about six months, and followed it to the letter, no exceptions. I was amazed how much weight I lost, I lost weight in the bad areas, stomach, neck, chin and obliques, I felt great and looked a lot younger, my enthusiasm suddenly increased and I no longer felt lazy about everything in life, I was more motivated to do a lot more for once in my life than just sit on the couch and watch rubbish on television.
The second step was to start the exercises, since I was more than half way to achieving my goal, this was more fun than I thought. I started off slow and increased as my fitness levels got better. I now exercise three days a week  using mainly the exercises in Mike's book, I also do a little strength training like pull ups and tricep extensions just to boost my muscular strength. I have been doing so for only two months and have had great results, I have not got a six pack stomach as yet, but my stomach is flat and I am so confident that it is only a matter of  short time since all the hard work has  been achieved to get rid of the bulge I once called a stomach.
I now weigh 88kg, I have a lot more muscle definition , but mostly my diet has improved and I feel like a new person and I now realise that without eating properly, going to the Gym is just a waste of time, I could probably say that Mike's book has saved my Life, I highly  recommend it to anyone who has or is in a situation like mine."
Mark Salo - Victoria, AU 

 "Hi Mike. I have just recently started your program and i LOVE it so much.  I just wanted to tell you how fantastic I think your approach and lay out to losing stomach fat is. I'm already feeling the effects of your workouts.  My body feels firmer and fitter and I look forward to the sweat.
Truth be told I was BORED TO TEARS with our usual routine at the gym. Not to mention it wasn't really getting my stomach flat!!  I love your approach cause it explains everything, and I am a person that needs to know the reasons for why I am doing what I am doing! I like the variety and the shorter workouts, as apposed to the long boring workouts and repetitive isolating exercises I used to do.
Following your program I am certainly getting the heart pumping and the sweat is flowing like I've never felt before.  It feels great. Thanks, and I will keep you posted!"
-Michelle Smith, Ontario, Canada



0 comments:

Post a Comment